B) 7-Figure Capital Raising Framework
- how to raise money to break into commercial real estate.
A) SafeLine to Investing: You'll be a strategic investor with confidence in:
- Understand Market Timing - you will know how to evaluate where your specific market is based on market trends. CRE moves in cycles and it's important to understand where you are so you apply the right strategy to your market.
- You will know how to Find and Underwrite deals. Using my worksheets and proprietary spreadsheets to complete financial analysis on commercial properties (in 5 minutes)- including my personal excel files to underwrite deals.
- My 10 Step Checklist to investing in commercial properties.
- Access to my Worksheets to find the right properties in the right locations (and which properties to stay away from)
- Scripts and training on how to find Off Market Deals.
- My 30 Page Due Diligence checklist compiled from working with some of the biggest commercial developers and brokers in the US and Canada.
- My 2 Page Negotiation Checklist - so you can speak the language of Commercial real estate. There is sample role playing and each month, there is an opportunity for live role plays.
- You will have a Playbook for adding value and finding the team to help you execute.
- Clear on your Exit Strategy. I train you to figure out upfront, who your buyer is when you decide to sell. This is critical- because you want to fix and position the property so it's suited for the right buyer.
B) 7 Figure Pitch Deck to Start Raising Capital
- Provide you the same tools I use to raise capital. The exact PowerPoint Presentation I used for my last 3 Pitch Decks, each raising $2.1M, $2.7M and $6.5M).
- Sample GP/LP agreement- **You still require a lawyer and accountant- but you'll have access to the same capital raising agreements to use as templates. I've paid as much as 15k for a LP/GP agreement. So, you can streamline the process.
- How to structure your pitch and present to investors
- My Four Part Framework to build your Dream 25 investors.
- Who to target, what to say, how to approach them and how to continue to communicate.
- How to market and position yourself as a credible and trusted authority worth investing in. Building trust starts early.
- Access to my 30 Day Capital Raising Plan. When I start talking to partners. What I send. Where I meet. It's the same framework and step by step model to use. From finding to raising money to executing.
- Refine your presentation and how you communicate your deals to investors. So you have confidence and your investors feel privileged to be part of it (without using old sales tactics).
Why that's important: it is critical you understand the foundational rules of the game to properly prepare yourself to strategically interact with the player: Commercial Brokers, lenders, lawyers, and property managers.
Even if you plan to invest passively in CRE, understanding how investors structure their deals is important. You want to have clarity on the potential deal structures so you understand the risks upfront.
Most investors new to commercial real estate, find out quickly there's a big difference between CRE and residential.
When you understand the rules of the game, how to interact with the players and analyze properties- you'll be more in control of the deal.
Actively managing risk vs. reacting to those only too eager to take advantage of uninformed, neophyte investors.
Investing in CRE and Raising Money comes down to confidence.
Confidence comes from Competence.
The more competent an investor you are (understanding the rules of the game), the faster you can raise money from investors.
Finish Line: You are ready to make offers on your first Commercial Property, one that fits your Investment Plan
Prize: You have confidence on what to look for as you begin touring deals. You will have your first mock investor presentation (Pitch Deck) to show prospective investors.
Timeframe: approximately 6- 8 weeks